Saturday, December 15, 2007

Crimes


I was looking on the newsstand last week when I saw this cover that caught my eye. It was this special magazine by Time Inc. This is a magazine about notorious crimes in American history. The idea of useing crimes from the past to make a special issue is unique. This time of year there a lot of magazines that review the year but TIME put together something that is different and caught my eye right away. Not only is it a interesting idea to release a magazine like this but it is laid out realy nicely. The articles use images and text to make this magazine complete. The cropping of images are also great.One sall thing that makes this magazine unique as I was going threw it was there were no ads. That right NO ADS. If you get a chance pick it up.

No comments: